The Elephant and Castle Hotel was established in 1849 and is the longest standing pub within the Bathurst region, which only adds to our charm. The E&C offers a unique, quirky hospitality experience.
'There’s no place for a sad face at the Elephant & Castle'
Our Bistro is open Wednesday to Sunday for Lunch & Dinner as follows:
Wednesday to Sunday
Lunch - 12pm - 2pm
Dinner 6pm - 9pm
Enjoy your favourite cocktails for less every Saturday night at The Ele. Its the perfect way to taste the rainbow of delicious cocktails on offer!
Great food, live music & a ton of fun await! And those tasty little $9 cocktails between 6pm & 10pm! See what's on the menu here.
Book a table for dinner on 6331 5544 or via the form below.
Whatever you call the beautifully crunchy piece of chicken breast, we're serving them up for $12 every Wednesday to Sunday for Lunch & Dinner.
The best value meal in Bathurst is served with chips & gravy too. So head to the Elly to fill your belly! See what else is on at The Ele.
Book your spot on 6331 5544
Unwind from your working day with our Happy Hour Wednesday - Friday. A great time doesn’t begin and end with delicious beverages, although they certainly do help so we've got your after work drinks sorted with $5 Local Tap Beers from 4pm-6pm (Wed & Thurs) & 5pm - 7pm (Fri).
Did you know we also have a range of tasty weekly food specials throughout the week as well? Check them out here.
Now that's something to cheer about!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities
• Follow social distancing measures of 2 metres including at entry and exit points
• We advise that you follow Covid-Safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located
throughout the venue
• Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff
Have fun and stay safe!
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.
we're REOPENING ON
WEDNESDAY 13 OCTOBER